Introducing...Breaking The Habit
I wrote this guide to show you how to break bad habits ? any sort of bad habit, from those that are damaging to your health, like smoking or not wearing a seatbelt, to those that affect your self-esteem, such as negative thinking or overeating ? and replace them with positive behaviors that can become part of your daily life and finally cause you to see the results you truly want.
Albert Einstein once said that the definition of insanity was performing the same task over and over again and expecting a different result. When you keep repeating the same bad habits, you would have to be crazy to think that anything will ever change for you. ?Breaking the Habit? will show you how to end the madness and start living your life to its fullest by abandoning bad habits and replacing them with positive ones.
Here's what you'll discover in Breaking The Habit guide:
How to identify your bad habits and become aware of them. This is the first step towards getting rid of your bad habits.
A story of how I was an addited smoker and now quit the bad habit by following certain techniques I'll reveal in the guide.
- There are bad habits and also good habits. I'll share how good habits will improve your life.
- It takes 21 days to break a habit. Here's how to utilize what most motivational speakers talk about.
- How to stop procrastinating and start getting more done using some simple techniques.
- The game plan to breaking your habit. I'll share an in-depth guide to breaking your habit.
- Strategies for successful habit formation.
- How to keep track of your progress towards breaking your habit.
- ...and much, much more!