Here's a taster of what you'll learn inside...
- How to flip a blog... from doing research, setting up Wordpress and finally transferring it over to the new owner, it's all here.
- Ideas for coming up with a great niche/topic. Hint: You don't necessarily need to think outside the box too much.
- Why choosing the right theme is so important - and how to do it.
- How to make your blog irresistible to buyers
- Why content is king - and the main options to consider for filling your blog with juicy content.
- How to generate traffic to your blog.
- What you should include in your Flippa listing for maximum results.
The great thing about building blogs is that it gives you plenty of options...
You can build a blog and flip it almost immediately for quick profit
or you can develop it over a period of months or even years, drive thousands of visitors to it and earn an income from the blog using one of the many monetization strategies that are out there - and THEN flip it when it's worth a tidy sum.
Of course you don't have to flip your blog. You could hold onto it for the long-term and build an entire business around it.
But it's great having the choice.
Once you've built a few blogs you'll probably start to get a feel for which ones you want to flip quickly and which ones you'd prefer to hold onto for a little while.
social media sites are no longer just an ingenious way for people to meet, connect and share. It is now also one of the most powerful advertising tools which businessmen can use to connect to their targeted market niche.