It often manifests during childhood and is pursued through play or it is stumbled upon as we age but almost immediate put aside for more practical things like work and building a family.
Children are free to actively pursue the things that interest them, but as they age they are encouraged to go after more practical pursuits often putting their passion aside.
However, it isn't impossible or impractical to continue to follow your passion even as you age.
Live A Life That You Enjoy
Doing what you love even as a hobby can go a long way to living a life that you enjoy.
There was a time when people weren't encouraged to follow or even consider passion when living their lives.
Survival was the most important and that often meant working from sun up to sundown with only room for sleeping and eating.
Things like hobbies and passion weren't discussed or even considered because there was no room for it.
Discover Your Passion
Thanks to societal changes like the Industrial Revolution and the advent of technology, we no longer have to toil so hard just to survive.
We have the luxury of only having to work 40 hours a week (give or take) and having weekends off to do things like goof off, go on vacation or discover and pursue our passion.
With our overly scheduled lives that might not seem like much time but any time spent actively seeking your heart's desire is better than no time at all.
Over time, we often forget the passions of our childhood or even the ones we discover as we age. So discovering our passion is often the first step down a path of actively pursuing it.
But how do you get started?
How do you find which passion to pursue?
And how can you pursue a career or business from your passion?
I've written a special guide that details exactly what to do.
In this guide, you'll be given the ideas and knowledge on finding your passion so that you can do what you love and live your life that way.
Here's what you'll discover in the Pursue Your Passion guide:
- How to find your passion. Ask yourself these three key questions to identify your passions and then another three factors that'll laser in on exactly what you should pursue.
- Three ways to monetize on your passion. Once you've identified your passion, you can consider having it make money for you.
- How to create a product out of your passion. Find out three types of products you can create.
- How to scale your passion even further. Staying stagnate is useless. Here's how to take it even further.
- How to live your passion with intention.
- True stories and case studies of people who have pursued their passion and became successful.
- ...and much, much more!