What's holding you back from getting your book published to Kindle?
- Not sure where to start?
- Stuck with knowing the easiest way to format your book?
- Unclear of how to promote your book once it is published??
Many new or upcoming authors have the same concerns and fears, but not to worry! You are holding your access pass to discover the easiest method for getting published on Kindle Fast!
Of course getting published is only half of the issue, your next step is to know the best ways to market your new book.
You will find all of this inside our brand new up to date guide: ReKindle
You are looking at the solution to your Kindle problems.
Use our simple to follow ebook to push you passed your stumbling blocks and become a published author.
No more wondering how to format your Kindle book - we show you what works the best!
You'll discover formatting and conversion tips and how to insert images into your book.
This resource includes a wealth of information that will simply take your breath away. Here's a quick sampling of what you can look forward to discovering inside:
- Section One: Publishing to Kindle
- Book Preparation
- Formatting Your Book
- Basic Guidelines to Formatting your Kindle Book
- Formatting Guidelines
- Use the Styles and Headings Ribbon
- Formatting Tips
- Final Check of Your Book
- Uploading to Kindle
- Book Covers
- Previewing Your Book
- Kindle Matchbook
- KDP Select Program
- Part Two: Marketing Your Book
- The Basics
- How much time do you have for marketing?
- What is your marketing budget?
- Do you want a website dedicated to the book or an author site?
- Marketing Your Kindle Book
- Using Social Sites
- Press Releases/Announcements
- Google Hangouts, YouTube & Webinars
- Website or Blog
- Create Your Amazon Author Page
- Gifting Your Book
- Register with websites for free which help you promote your book
- Guest Posts & Blog Tours
- Local Marketing
Remember this ebook will remove any fears you may have about publishing to Kindle.
By the end of the book you will know the quickest way to format. You will understand what page size, fonts and effects to include and what not to include.
You will know how to insert images so they don't move.
You will learn a quick and easy way to create a stunning Kindle cover at practically no cost!
Don't delay! Order your copy of First Impressions today and starting putting what you discover into action.
Use the following link to order your copy of ReKindle today.
Don't delay by taking action NOW you can have your book ready for sale in the Kindle Store within days.