Creating your own products to sell online isn't an easy task.
You have to first find out what would sell by doing tedious research.
You have to create the product.
You have to deal with payment processors and shopping carts.
You have to deal with customer support.
You have to provide ongoing maintenance such as web hosting and technical issues.
The solution to all this is...Affiliate Marketing.
When you are an affiliate marketer, you promote a product, service, or site for a business, and you as a publisher get rewarded for doing so.
In most cases, you find products related to your niche and offer them on your website or blog.
You promote the products and post a link on your site where they can purchase the products.
Then, when someone follows that link to buy something, you earn a commission. The commissions can be either a percentage of the sale or a fixed amount.
You?ve seen links to other sites when you?ve read other people?s blogs. These links make the blogger money.
The Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
If you're looking for a way to make money online, you should consider affiliate marketing. There are numerous benefits to becoming an affiliate. These include:
- There's no production cost?If you wanted to set up a business selling products online you'd have to buy, ship, and store the products. It can be costly.
- The set-up cost is low?You probably already have a desk, an internet connection, and a computer. That's all you need to get started.
- There are no fees or licenses to pay?Affiliate programs are usually free to join. Your geographic market reach is as big as your ability to promote your site.
- You can sell almost anything?There are a few blog sites that probably wouldn't be able to find a product to promote that is related to their niche, but they are limited. Almost everything you can think of is sold online.
- You don't have to handle any sales to make money from them?You have no inventory, no order processing, and no shipping to deal with.
- You can work from home?If you've ever had a long commute to work, you can really appreciate the ability to work from home.
- If you have your computer with you, you can work from anywhere in the world.
- There is a minimal level of risk?If you try to sell a product and it isn't making you any money, you just stop selling it and try something else.
- There is potential for high income?With your own affiliate business online, your potential for income is only limited by your efforts.
Now that you see the power in affiliate marketing, let me introduce to you a special guide I wrote to help get started and succeed in affiliate marketing.
Introducing...Simple Affiliate Success
Here's what you'll discover in the Simple Affiliate Success guide:
Exactly what affiliate marketing is and how it works.
The benefits of affiliate marketing versus creating your own products.
Getting started with affiliate marketing. This chapter will guide you on how to get started, even if you have no technical know-how.
How to find and join affiliate programs as well as finding products that will sell. These tips and criteria will help you find products that have already been proven to convert.
Two top websites where you can become an affiliates and access thousands of products ready to be promoted.
The steps you need to take to start promoting an product/service as an affiliate so you can start receiving commissions as well as strategies on promotion.
How to successfully create an "affiliate website" to promote products as an affiliate.
The one simple thing you can do to sell more products as an affiliate.
...and much, much more!