|Hint: There are secrets to getting affiliates excited about your offers. And you'll get all the details in my Surefire Profits Marketing Course. |
Look at it this way...you can spend your time or money getting 1,000 people to your site or you can get 10 affiliates to send you 100 visitors each. When you harness the power of affiliates, you can build a list for FREE and you only pay when they generate sales!
Here's a very conservative scenario for you...
Let's say you have a site with a squeeze page that converts 30% of your visitors and a product that sells for $20 and converts 5% of your leads into sales. As I said, those are extremely conservative numbers. But I don't want to be unrealistic.
If you could get 100 people to send you just 20 visitors per month, you would generate 800 leads and $800 in sales. But it gets even better...because the 95% who didn't buy are on your list and you can follow up, make more sales, and promote multiple affiliate products too!
In a few minutes, I'll show you how to set up an affiliate program and build an army of affiliates to promote for you. But first, let's take a look at...
Strategy #3: Starting a Membership Site
If you want to make five figures per month...I'm talking $10,000 to $50,000 every month, then you need to take it up a notch and add a continuity program (membership site) to your business model.
When I opened my first membership site my income jumped to $10,000! And it just kept growing every single month.
Recurring income is what keeps my business alive when I take vacations or just feel like getting out on my boat in the summer time. You can take time off and the payments just keep coming in like clockwork.
Here's how it works:
- Create three months of your high-quality content in advance...
- Add the first month content and some bonuses to your blog...
- Offer a free or $1 trial for the first 14 days that roles into a monthly payment...
- Send email updates and remind them what's coming next!
This is the easiest way to build and retain a membership base...and when those payments start coming in you're gonna wish you had done this sooner!
And the best part is...
You just come up with an idea and then outsource the work or buy the content. If you had 100 members paying you $20 per month, would you be willing to pay $500 for the content?
You can even outsource the maintenance. One of my membership sites is 100% hands free because I pay someone to upload the content every month. And that site continues to churn out thousands of dollars every month!
Let me ask you a question...
How many ebooks would you have to sell at $27 each to make $100,000 in a year? Assuming your transaction fee is around two dollars, you'd have to sell 4,000 ebooks, which is 333 per month, or 11 per day.
Let me ask you another question...
Do you think you could get 100 people to give you $20 per month? If you did that every month, you'd have $2,000 compounded monthly, which is $156,000 after one year plus $12,000 in monthly residual income!
And if you think it's too hard to set one up and create new content every month, it's not. I'll show you how to get your membership site up and running in less than a week without doing any of the hard work yourself!
Now I'm not saying you shouldn't sell ebooks. They make great front-end products and you can build a huge list by giving your affiliates most of the commissions. But if you want to build massive recurring income then you eventually need to start a membership site.
|Note: I'll teach you everything you need to know about setting up membership sites, adding upsells and downsells and making tons of money in my Surefire Profits Marketing Course! |
But before I give you all the details... I want to tell you about the secret to my success...
Helping Others Succeed!
Zig Ziglar said, "If you help enough people get what they want, you'll get exactly what you want." That's it! That's the million-dollar secret and you can use it to be incredibly successful online.
Here's how to get rich on the Internet:
- First, you need a sales process that converts. Your affiliates won't continue promoting you if they're not making money -- plain and simple...
- Second, you need a follow-up system that gets people back to your sales page to make more sales for your affiliates...
- Third, you need promotion tools that your affiliates can use to drive traffic to your site and contests to keep them motivated...
Now did you notice that I'm placing all the focus on the affiliate?
To me, making money online is all about empowering people, gaining their trust, and getting them to help you build your business. And you do this with honesty, integrity, and sincerity.
Let Me Help YOU Succeed...
My #1 goal is your success and I am highly motivated to help you...because I know that you'll be so grateful and excited about your own success, that you'll tell others about this system and they'll make money and tell more people and so on...
And of course you will make money by referring other people, which helps you even more. That's a pretty cool concept...don't you think?
Now stop for a minute and think about how you can integrate that philosophy into your marketing. You can make a LOT of money by helping others succeed at making money, saving money, looking beautiful, losing weight, getting better sleep, saving on gas, and the list goes on...you just need a system that will help you get your information out to the people who need it.
And you can get started right now with...
The Surefire Profits System
If you follow my step-by-step plan, you could have your product ready, your website up, and your affiliate program ready to launch in the next 30 days. (This could be the most intense and ultimately profitable four weeks of your life!)
Your Battle PlanWe'll take an in-depth look at a few different business models and determine which one is right for you based on your level of experience... So you can get up and running as quickly as possible.
I'll show you...
- A powerful, under-the-radar technique for getting opt-ins (and your affiliates won't even know it's a squeeze page!)
- How to maximize profit potential with upsells, downsells, and continuity programs.
- What you should add to your your download page to boost profits by 50% or more.
- How to automatically remove people from a prospect list and add them to a customer list when they make a purchase.
Module Two: Setting Up Your Business
If you don't have a website now, I'll give you a step-by-step roadmap for buying a domain, setting up your FREE hosting account, and hooking everything up to the Surefire Profit System software.
- How to pick the perfect domain name based on the business module you select in module one
- How to set up your hosting account and get your domain online
- Which autoresponder is best and a back-door resource for getting more value for your money
- How to set up at PayPal and ClickBank to get automatic payments to your bank account every month
Module Deciding What to Sell
In this module, I'll show you how to select a profitable market and choose a hot topic that people are eager to hear about. You?ll learn how to research markets to determine and decide what to sell to that market. And you will also learn...
- My 3-step process for picking niche markets that have the highest profit potential, the easiest market to get into, and why it's so profitable.
- The best content delivery methods, which ones have the highest perceived value, and how to choose the best method for your product.
- 7 quick and easy ways to create content for your products and how to decide which one is the best fit for your audience.
- Where to find hot-selling, backend products to promote to your list on auto-pilot
Planning Your Launch
We'll look at the 3 distinct phases of a successful product launch and why each phase is critical to your long-term success. If you?ve never launched a product before, this step-by-step blueprint will make it easy.
- The pre-launch phase. This is where you get people excited about your upcoming launch so you?ll maximize your chances of getting a nice profit windfall on launch day and soon after.
- The launch phase. This is where you start to ?snowball? your marketing efforts to build your profits and your list now that your product is available to the public.
- The post-launch phase. This is where you streamline your operations and build your ongoing income.
It doesn?t have to be an award-winning marketing performance with all the ?big names? on board. You can use this system to sell any product at any price level. All you need is a simple game plan to follow that has been proven to work over and over again.
Module Five: Creating Your ProductIt can be intimidating to think about creating information products from scratch, especially if you?re not a great writer or an expert on your chosen topic.
And even if you are a great writer, you may not have the time or expertise to create a product yourself.
Well, don?t worry. There are several easy ways to create info products fast...
Here's what you'll discover in module 5:
- First, I?ll give you a simple five-step approach for using resell rights of various types to develop ?your? product very fast. There are definite advantages to this method, and it?s one you should consider.
- Then I?ll give you a simple four-step approach for creating your own product quickly and easily. Yes, it?ll take a little work, but probably far less than you?re imagining right now.
- Finally, I'll show you how to edit and package your product and how you can outsource most (if not all) of the work.
Launching Your Affiliate Program
In the final week of this training, I'll help you set up your affiliate program so you can get other people to send you traffic and build your list.
In this final module, you will learn:
- How to create promotion tools for your affiliates and the bare minimum you'll need to get your affiliate program going
- Where to get high-quality graphics done at a fraction of the going price
- Where to find JV partners and how to get them to promote for you
- Why social networking is much more effective than the shotgun approach when it comes to making deals
- The one thing that super affiliates really care about (hint: it's not the commission rate you're paying)
- How to structure your commissions and make an offer that affiliates can't refuse
- The best way to motivate affiliates and get a burst of new sales every month
|Tip: If you support your affiliates and give them the promotion tools they need to succeed, you'll never have to worry about traffic again. |
Your affiliate program will leverage the traffic you generate and build more traffic without any extra work.
In other words, when a prospect becomes a buyer, that buyer will also become an affiliate who will promote your product creating a snowball effect on traffic, leads and sales.
And, there's absolutely no risk because you're covered by my...