Lacking new customers?
Are sales just slow and stagnate?
Want to reach thousands of new prospects?
If you answered Yes to any of these, then read on...
You see, there really is only three ways to increase sales:
- Increase the price of your product/service.
- Find more customers.
- Maximize your sales funnel by integrating upgrades.
However, the most important aspect of any business is gaining more leads.
Wouldn't you agree?
So how can you do this?
By using the power of social media!
Social Media - Your Answer To More Leads And Customers!
Whether you are an individual or own a business, it is important to establish a social media presence online.
With millions of active people on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, it's something you don't want to miss out on, that's only if you're serious about getting your brand out there and grow your business.
How Should You Be Using Social Media To Market Your Brand or Business?
Many people end up wasting a lot of time and energy on social media.
They will try to drive their readers and consumers to their social media profiles, which is the opposite of what you want.
The ultimate goal of a social media profile is to drive people from them to your website or blog and not the other way around.
Social media profiles should be used as outposts for attracting people to your website or blog. Your website or blog should not focus on sending individuals to the outposts. Social media profiles need to stand solidly on their own.
The next thing you need to do is to make sure you're diversifying and "being everywhere".
If you want to dominate your niche or industry, you need to establish yourself on social media.
How can you get started and discover how to become as a leading expert?
I have written a course on exactly how to do it.
Allow me to introduce you to...
Social Media Authority
This book will be your guide for building up your social media authority across the most popular social media platforms that are found today.
You will learn how to set up your pages and increase your online presence throughout these platforms.
Once you have established yourself on these platforms you will then learn how to automate posts so that you can spend less time working on your social media network and more time on the content and other strategies that are necessary for improving your online presence.
Here's what you'll get inside the Social Media Authority course:
The Social Media Authority Guide
What you'll discover in this eBook:
- How to setup your profiles on the top social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pintrest.
- Know exactly what to post so that you'll get as much engagement which includes likes, comments and shares.
- How to establish yourself as an authority and become known as an expert in your field.
- How to setup a Facebook Page step-by-step so you can start attracting new followers and connect with your audience.
- How to create compelling content based on metrics and statistics of your social profile. No more guess work! Use your analytics to find out exactly what gets the most engagement and hits all the right buttons.
- A Twitter marketing plan you can follow for successfully using Twitter.
- How to brand yourself on Twitter and fill all your details the right way.
- How to hashtag successfully on Pintrest and Instagram to attract a targeted audience.
- 15 top ways to get more followers and boost engagement on your social profiles.
- How to maintain your social media profiles. Follow these 9 steps to make sure your profiles don't "die out".
- How to automate your social media profiles using automation tools. Stop spending hours on your social media profiles. By using automation and scheduling tools, you'll be leveraging your time and effort.
- How to find the best time to post on your social media profiles.
- How to establish yourself on Google+ and reach an even wider audience.
- How to use Google+ Communities and drive targeted traffic to your website, blog or landing page.
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
You'll also get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further.
- Inside you'll find:
- Social media marketing resources
- Facebook marketing resources
- Twitter marketing resources
- LinkedIn resources
- YouTube marketing resources
- Google+ marketing resources
- Instagram marketing resources and
- Pintrest marketing resources
Does that sound good or what?