If you've been in the internet marketing world for more than a few days, I have no doubt you're familiar with the huge shift to what is known as "Social Media" - sites like Twitter and Facebook.
Some marketers have jumped into this "new world" headfirst, and are reaping the rewards, while others are fighting tooth and nail to avoid the switch.
Which group is making the right decision?
Let me answer that with a question...
Would you rather go where your customers are going, or have to fight harder and harder to force them to s with the "old way" of doing things?
I know which one I'd prefer - go where they're already hanging out.
But Isn't Social Networking A Huge Waste Of Time?
This is one of the biggest complaints about social media and social networking - the amount of time you need to invest. A lot of marketers have tried it and decided it's not worth the effort.
In most cases, the reason it took so much time is because they were doing it wrong, without even realizing it.
If you don't have a plan and just jump into social media, you will more than likely wind up putting far more time into it than it's worth.
But if you do it right, you can generate more traffic and more sales, clicks, email opt-ins, or whatever your goal happens to be - and you can do it in 30 minutes or less per day.
Introducing...Social Time Management
Social Time Management is a brand-new report that will open your eyes to the right way to manage your social media, so it DOESN'T take up hours of your day.
You'll learn how to manage all the different sources of information, and all the different people that you're connected to in your network.
These strategies will show you how to spread your updates across many different social networks, generating many more opportunities for potential customers to find your:
- Blog posts
- Sales pages
- Affiliate offers
- Squeeze pages
Here are some of the things you'll discover when you grab your copy today...
- Why you should be marketing with social media even if you don't really use it yourself
- What social networks you should focus most of your time on
- Why you should use lesser-known sites, even if there aren't as many people using them
- How to create an action plan that will get you started on the right foot
- Free tools that will help you keep your time investment to 30 minutes a day or less
- How to set those tools up for maximum ROI
- A simple step-by-step workflow that you can follow to manage your social networks
- How to get ideas for posts that your followers will love