If you’re setting out to create awesome new web videos – but you don’t know where to start – this is the best "introductory" book you can get your hands on.
Here’s what it covers
- The keys to making an exciting, compelling video that people want to watch…
- How to make a web video that boosts sales conversions on websites…
- How to use video to solve a high "bounce rate"
- How video can overcome boring copy…
- How to develop amazing concepts – even when you’re out of ideas
- How to decide what style of video you want to create
- And much more!
Bottom line? ALL the web video skills and knowledge you NEED is in this new ebook
Secrets of Successful Videos That Boost Business and Attract
Massive Public Attention and Exposure!
Here’s a list of all the subjects this book tackles
- The Equipment and Hardware You’ll Need
- How to "Improvise" and Do Video Production Without Hardware
- Software – Specialist programs that are worth the money
- Planning and Pre-Production – the key to smooth studio time
- Deciding on Your Type of Video – creative choices, physical limits, etc.
- Storyboarding – Know ahead of time what the video will look like
- Creating a Script – Training your ear to listen and talk, not read and write
- Filming and Production – "Inside" secrets for getting everything right
- How to Read Professionally From a Script – Follow these tips for best results
- Some Tips for Using a Camera – It’s not just "point and shoot"
- Creating Your Set – Everything inside the frame is what matters
- Editing – The final product is what people see… nothing else
- How to Use Editing Software – Step-by-step guides and shortcuts, too!
- Openers, Music, Logos, Titles and Lower Thirds – Details, details, it’s all about the details
You see, with video, there’s no room for "sloppiness" – because the camera doesn’t lie… nor does what makes it to the screen.
It has to be perfect. After all, the video your audience sees is what "represents" you and gives people either a good impression… or one that’s not-so-good.
And now, you can LEARN ALL THE SKILLS for producing high-quality videos that aren’t obnoxiously expensive.
We show you how to tell a STORY – with the pictures, with the narrative, and with the soundtrack, all combined into one.
This is not a skill that the average person possesses. It takes years of training to understand the proper way to mix all three elements together.
But the "secrets" are revealed in this book.
You’ll know what your video really needs to look like and sound like a PROFESSIONAL video that will make a lasting POSITIVE impression on your audience.